Water&Light Research has many years experience in developing prototypes that can be used to measure the photonic properties of biological samples. The photonic properties include ultra-weak photon emission, delayed luminescence and spectroscopic properties.
The following examples give an impression of what we have developed.
1. Systems to measure food, plant and animal samples
Middle size system (sample chamber, shutters and filter wheel are shown here):
Small-size system (complete system including sensor, sample chamber, shutters and computer are shown here):
2. Systems to measure the human hands
System to measure two hands:
System to measure one hand:
We have experience with different kinds of sensors, i.e. photomultiper tubes (PMT), photodiodes as well as spectrometers.
We can design and construct prototypes according to your specifications:
- You can specify the type of sensor (photomultiplier tube(PMT), photodiode or spectrometer).
- You can specify the form and size of the sample chamber or holder required for your application.
- You can specify the light source for illumination of the samples.
- You can specify the control software.
We will make a design according to your specifications and deliver you system.
We can provide hardware as well as software.